1. Order Professional Inspections
2. Evaluate the condition of the house and recommend improvements
3. Price the property right - "the first time"
4. Provide a professional home staging consultation if desired.
5. Create Property Flyer with professional quality photography.
6. Maximize showing potential through professional signage
7. Create Complete Disclosure Package
1. Input property into MLS
2. Broker Open House for local agents from ALL offices
3. Send "just listed" postcards to 200 surrounding homes.
4. Open House for General Public if requested
1. Advertise Home on website: AlamedaCountyHomeFinder.com
2. Submit the property to web-based buyer classifieds (Trulia, Craigslist, Zillow ect)
3. Include your listing information online to our buyer database.
1. Follow up on all showings Daily
2. Weekly meeting with seller in person or via telephone call to review marketing activity.
3. Provide you with information on local market updates of properties listed / sold
within 1/2 mile of your home through emails / website.
4. Explain the use of the Seller's Property Disclosure Statement and other documents
required for disclosure that will be presented to the buyer of your home.
5. Represent the seller on offer presentations, and negotiating best price and terms.
6. Handle escrow process for seller
7. Review prospective buyers offers to avoid wasting seller's time.
8. Require all offers include buyer's pre-approval and proof of funds for down payment.
9. Monitor buyers loan to assure timely loan commitment
10. Coordinate all inspections.
11. Coordinate scheduling of appraisal and supply appraiser with comparable sales.
12. Set up final walk through of property for buyers and their agent.
13. Arrange possession and transfer of keys, warranties, garage door openers.
14. Help seller find their next home if they will be staying in our area.